Are you in love with your location, but wish you could live in a better home? Maybe you’re current home simply doesn’t make the most of the land it’s on. Maybe you’re frustrated because there isn’t enough room for your growing family.
Whatever the case, Abode Constructions Knock Down Rebuild service in Canberra can deliver the house of your dreams in your ideal location – and you won’t have to change your address. Having been in the industry for decades, we are experts in fitting the right home to the right place.
As a custom home builder in Canberra, a lot of our work is done in the established suburbs working on Knock Down Rebuild projects.
Our experienced team will guide you through the entire Knock Down Rebuild process, from the initial discussions to disconnection of services, demolition of your existing home through to the day that your new home is ready for you to move into.
Below is a simple step-by-step guide of our Knock Down Rebuild process:
- Abode Constructions will assess your site and organise the initial contour survey.
- We meet with a designer/architect to discuss the potential of your site and design a custom home based on the design brief that you provide us.
- Abode Constructions will provide you a fixed price quotation, which will outline the cost of building your new home.
- Abode Constructions will organise all permits, building approval & the removal of asbestos & insulation. Including disconnection of services.
- Abode Constructions will coordinate the demolition of your existing house.
- Abode Constructions will build your new custom designed home on your newly cleared block.