Are you in love with your location, but wish you could live in a better home? Maybe you’re current home simply doesn’t make the most of the land it’s on. Maybe you’re frustrated because there isn’t enough room for your growing family.
Whatever the case, Abode Constructions Knock Down Rebuild service in Canberra can deliver the house of your dreams in your ideal location – and you won’t have to change your address. Having been in the industry for decades, we are experts in fitting the right home to the right place.
As a custom home builder in Canberra, a lot of our work is done in the established suburbs working on Knock Down Rebuild projects.
Our experienced team will guide you through the entire Knock Down Rebuild process, from the initial discussions to disconnection of services, demolition of your existing home through to the day that your new home is ready for you to move into.
Below is a simple step-by-step guide of our Knock Down Rebuild process:
- Abode Constructions will assess your site and organise the initial contour survey.
- We meet with a designer/architect to discuss the potential of your site and design a custom home based on the design brief that you provide us.
- Abode Constructions will provide you a fixed price quotation, which will outline the cost of building your new home.
- Abode Constructions will organise all permits, building approval & the removal of asbestos & insulation. Including disconnection of services.
- Abode Constructions will coordinate the demolition of your existing house.
- Abode Constructions will build your new custom designed home on your newly cleared block.
Knock Down Rebuild Canberra: the Perfect Home in the Perfect Location
Australia’s capital city is home to many well-established suburbs, with generously proportioned blocks in beautiful locations. Rich in history and full of wide, leafy green streets lined with mature trees, these suburbs are some of the most sought after places to live anywhere in the country. The only issue with some of the older blocks is the properties that are standing on them: people love the locations but are not always keen on taking over an older property, with all the maintenance issues such an undertaking may entail. But what if you could have a perfect new home in the perfect location? With our experienced team of knock down rebuild builders in Canberra, that’s exactly what you can have.
The knock down rebuild specialists in Canberra
We specialise in knock down rebuild projects in Canberra. As well-established experts with decades of experience in the capital, we are the custom home builder local homeowners trust to demolish and rebuild on some of the most desirable blocks in the city. If you already own a property in the perfect location but you have always wanted a home built to your custom specifications, Abode Constructions is the company to contact. We will carefully remove your existing property without damaging the site in any way, before building you a brand new home that is everything you ever wanted.
Knock Down Rebuild Canberra Cost
The total cost for a knock down rebuild home in Canberra depends on a number of factors:
- Existing property size and foundation type
- Any site access issues that need to be taken into account
- New property size and design
- Construction materials
- Presence of hazardous materials
There may be other factors that influence the total cost but those listed above are the main ones to consider in our experience. For example, a knock down rebuild fibro in Canberra is likely to cost more than a standard knock down rebuild in Canberra, owing to the presence of hazardous materials like asbestos.
For full details of our knock down rebuild process in Canberra or to request accurate knock down rebuild quotes for Canberra blocks, please feel free to call and speak to one of our local experts right now. We’ll be happy to provide you with all the information you need and answer any questions you may have about knock down rebuild prices in Canberra.